File handling in java

How to Learn File handling in java

  (After this we will be no search further)
             I think to save you from a lot of search and teach you File i/o concept effectively.

Right now I'm working on school project for which file handling is very important I searched for video to learn file handling but the following video make my understanding so i decided to share it with you.
You should to follow me at the end I am sure  you people will be learned. 
LET BEGIN

file vs database

      Some people think that after coming database file is now of no use but we should to learn file  because use of data base for less data is not efficient for programmer.
Following two video will clear this point and file concept.

1-file concept

video-1
don't leave me I have a best collection for you.
video-2
DON'T HIT LONG VIDEO IT IS BEST FOR UNDERSTANDING!
video-3


video-4

video-5
video-6

video-7
So up to these we covered the following class:-
  1. Filewriter
  2. FileReader

So now looking to an example
import java.io.FileReader;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.FileWriter;
public class fileRWExample{ public static void main(String args[])throws IOException { File f= new File("file1.txt"); f.createNewFile(); FileWriter w= new FileWriter(f); w.write("This\n is\n an\n is\n FileWriter\n FileReader \n example\n"); w.close(); FileReader r = new FileReader(f); char [] data = new char[50]; r.read(data); for(char d: data) System.out.print(d); // prints the characters one by one r.close(); } }

OUTPUT

This
is
an
FileWriter
FileReader
example

exercise 1
question1
-Write all constructor of FileWriter and FilerReader
question2
-Write all methode of in FileWriter
question3
-Write all method of FileReader.
Write exercise in comment directly.

   Class : BufferedWriter and BufferdReader

video-8
video-9


we covered

  1. FileWriter
  2. FileReader
  3. BufferedWriter
  4. BufferedReader

I'm showing you how I used BufferedWriter and BufferReader in my school project.
video coming soon (loading).........

video-10

PrintWriter


If this is helpful and you want to continue  please comment me  "continue" otherwise comment "stop". until I am working in my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java font example